How can we
improve your home?
Allow New Key Construction to help you achieve your dream home goals
New Key Construction Top Services
Owner Reggie Keding began in construction design for a national remodeling company in 2005.
Limited by the services they offered he was inspired to service his customers further so he started his first construction company in 2008. Wanting to offer more than just labor, he partnered up with a home improvement franchise and became the largest single location in the united states. Wanting to take things to the next level New Key Construction was born to bring clients the best of everything he has learned from the basics to the advanced, from small jobs to large jobs, systems to keep things clean and healthy, and service in running a remodel to give clients an amazing experience.
WHY NEW KEY CONSTRUCTION?
We know choosing a company to trust your home with is hard; So, why should you choose us?
Your experience with us is the most important thing. We are obsessed
All Budgets Welcome
We believe our local community needs a contractor they can work with for life. This means if the journey begins with a small project/budget we will do everything we can to help you.
About New Key Construction & Walnut Creek, California
New Key Construction is centrally located near downtown Walnut Creek, nearby the important landmarks of the Ygnacio Valley Library, Bedford Art Gallery, and Civic Park. Our office is just a few short blocks away from the historic downtown neighborhood, which features many hundred-year-old buildings and extensive high-end retail establishments, restaurants and entertainment venues. If you haven’t visited downtown Walnut Creek, you are truly missing out!
Walnut Creek acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 680 and 24, south of Briones Regional Park and just west of Mt. Diablo. It is situated in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area and acts as the heart of the region, about 16 miles east of the cities of Oakland and Berkeley. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Limeridge Open Space, Shell Ridge Open Space, Diablo Foothills Regional Park and Sugarloaf Open Space.
This makes New Key Construction (conveniently located on North Main Street) a centrally located general contractor resource for projects (kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, home additions and more) throughout Contra Costa County, including the surrounding communities of Danville, Alamo, Lafayette, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, California.
Directions to Our Office
Directions From Oakland International Airport to New Key Construction on 2890 North Main Street, #205 , Walnut Creek, CA 94597: Get on I-880 North from 98th Ave for 4 minutes. Continue on I-880 North and take CA-24 East to Penniman Way in Walnut Creek. Take exit 47 from I-680 North for 23 minutes/ Follow North Main Street to your destination.
Directions From San Francisco International Airport to New Key Construction on 2890 North Main Street, #205 in Walnut Creek, CA 94597: Get on US-101 N from Airport Access Rd for 5 min. Continue on US-101 North. Take I-80 East and CA-24 East to Penniman Way in Walnut Creek. Take exit 47 from I-680 North for 37 min. Follow N Main Street to your destination.
New Key Construction
2890 North Main Street, #205
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Hours of Operation
Top Walnut Creek-Based General Contractor
We are the best General Contractor in Walnut Creek, California. We proudly offer:
The best kitchen remodels to homeowners in Walnut Creek and the surrounding communities.
Friendly and supportive staff able to cater to your every renovation need, including a trained reception staff, an online project tracker for our clients and more.
The top bathroom remodels to families throughout East Contra Costa County – if you need a big bathroom remodel, multiple bathroom remodel or even a small bathroom or shower remodel we can do it!
Highly reviewed and award-winning remodeling contractor recognized as the premier general contractor in the San Francisco East Bay region.
An experienced, affordable building remodeler specializing in home additions and house renovations for families in and around Walnut Creek, California.
Walnut Creek’s top affordable, bathroom and kitchen makeover specialists. When you search for a general contractor near me you can be confident in your choice of New Key Construction.
ADU Contractor specializing in in-law units, accessory dwelling units, granny houses, pool houses, backyard houses, and guest houses built next to your home to maximize your living space.
Articles & Links
- Find us on the Web
- Press Release – Get Amazing Kitchen Remodels in Walnut Creek From The General Contractors At New Key Construction
- New Key Construction Links
- The Best Walnut Creek Hiking Trails
- Walnut Creek Landmarks
- General Contractor Articles
- Kitchen Remodeling Articles
- All About Walnut Creek Facilities
- Top 10 Best General Contractors in Walnut Creek California
- Top 10 Best Kitchen Remodelers in Walnut Creek, California for 2020
- Top 10 Best Bathroom Remodelers in Walnut Creek, California for 2020
- Top 10 Best ADU Contractors in Contra Costa County for 2020
- Articles Relating to Bathroom Remodels
- Articles Relating to Whole House Remodels
- All About The Top Universities near Walnut Creek, California
- Top Landmarks in Concord, California
- Top Sites to See in Alamo, California
- Top Kid-Friendly Parks in Lafayette, California
- Articles Relating to Building a Deck On Your Home
- Ten Questions & Answers About Building a Secret Room in Your Home
- Fun Places to Stay and Things to Do in Walnut Creek, California
- Top 6 Highlights of Bancroft Neighborhood in Walnut Creek, California
- Top 5 Highlights of Ygnacio Valley Neighborhood in Walnut Creek, California
- Top 10 Best Home Remodelers in Contra Costa County – Updated for 2020
- Articles Relating to Modular Home Additions
- Top 10 Hidden Gems of Downtown Walnut Creek, California
- City Center, Concord, California General Contractor Near Me
- How Do I Choose A Contractor To Build A House?